Meeting Tomorrow's Challenges Today
People are the driving force in every story. At Schenck Process, this is no different. Our global experts are passionate about transforming the processes and forging the industry of tomorrow. Together with our customers, partners, and our devoted experts, we are designing empowering stories every day. Whether it is about the transformation of our customer processes, the development of cutting-edge technology in collaboration with our partners, or intriguing insights into the newest industry trends. Dive in and discover how we make processes work.
Huntapac Minimizes Food Waste with Kemutec Cone Mill
Every year, the proportion of food that ends up unused in the garbage increases - a high burden on the environment and a fatal development in view of a steadily growing population. To combat food waste, Kemutec and Huntapac developed a new process that gives defective root vegetables a second life.
Lafarge Uses Alternative Fuel Technology to Maximize Sustainability Efforts
As part of their strategy “Accelerate Green Growth”, LAFARGE aims to lead the cement industry in its transformation towards net-zero. In an effort to reduce carbon emissions, Lafarge teamed up with us to benefit from our comprehensive Alternative Fuel Feeder technology.
Overcoming Material Feeding Challenges for Discerning Pet Food Customer
Well-known for their nutritious innovations, a global pet food player challenged us to address material metering across their European sites. While mass-flow metering can be demanding, our team designed a highly accurate and hygienic solution with minimal maintenance requirements without losing the ability to adapt to existing production constraints.
Let’s make your processes work
We are the global partner who lives your process challenges with you. Our passion for always going the extra mile to deliver the best solutions means there’s nothing we can’t solve together.
SPG with very limited business exposure to Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
Given the tragic situation in the Ukraine we want to inform our investors about SPG’s business in the conflict region:
- SPG has legal entities in Russia (PRU) and Ukraine (PUA), currently employing 10 and 11 people accordingly. Focus of these entities is largely on customer service.
- 2021 sales in Russia and Ukraine contributed around 1% to the Group’s revenue
- SPG Management board has decided to currently not accept any new orders from Russia and Belarus and to pause the execution of our current order book of ~5m€ in that region.
- We remain in close contact with our Ukrainian colleagues and are working together to offer any support and to ensure the safety and well-being of them and their families. Currently, all our local employees are in places they consider more or less safe.
- We currently do not expect significant ripple effects of the ongoing conflict to our global business.
We are continuing to monitor the situation very closely. Any further adjustments or changes will be advised separately.
Schenck Process Group