Volumetric, gravimetric – free to moderate flowing bulk solids
The cost-efficient feeding solution for free to moderately flowing bulk solids does not make any compromises when it comes to performance. Customized for the application, it feeds reliably and with accuracies of +/- 0.5%.
The unique design of the Coni-Flex flexible feed hopper, with its axially symmetrical container inlet, flexible wall and external discharging aid, ensures a reliable product flow into the feed hopper – thus providing excellent feeding quality without bridging and deposits.
Easy, time-saving product changes
The system can easily be disassembled and assembled by just one person.
If a product needs to be changed, the parts in contact with the product are simply exchanged from the rear and cleaned.
Advantages which pay off
The integration of the Schenck Process DISOCONT® feeder control into the MechaTron®, results in a complete MechaTronic system where the electronics and mechanics of the feeder are combined into one single state-of-the art unit. Quick and easy servicing as well as superior operation are the subsequent advantages offered by this unique feeding platform.
- Mini Vent "MV"
- MechaTron® “MC” Feeder (Americas Version)
- MechaTron® “LC” Feeder (Americas Version)
- MechaTron® “HC” Gravimetric Feeder (Americas Version)
- MechaTron® “HC” Volumetric Feeder (Americas Version)
- Integrated Bulk Bag Discharging & Feeding System
- MechaTron® Precise Feeding Solutions (Americas Version)
- Detergent Processing Capabilities
- Feeding & Conveying Food Ingredients
- Pet food Industry Capabilities
- Plastics Industry Capabilities
- Precise Weighing and Feeding Equipment
- Solutions in Bulk Material Handling Systems
- Service & Process Solutions - We enable optimism
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.